
A few months ago I got a new calling as a sunbeam teacher (which I love). Sunbeams are so fun and they say the cutest things. On Sunday I had cut out little fish and drew faces and fins on them for a game we were going to play. I layed them on the floor and one of the little sunbeams says "why do the fish have mustaches?" I had to explain that what he thought was a mustaches was actually a fin. I guess I won't be winning any art contests

2 comments:
YOu are so funny! I just got called to as the Sunbeam teacher in our branch. I teach my little girl Addison and sometimes that the only person I teach. Even though Addison tells me she doesn't like me being her teacher cause I am her mom. I still like teaching her. The way I look at it Sunbeam Teachers never win.
Don't you love the mouths of babes?
Yes, They are so honest...and so funny! I think it is harder to teach your own child...I mean in church too. The sunbeams just love life and everything about it...you can't help but be effected by that! It is a really great place for me to be! How are things with you guys?
Post a Comment