August 20, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

Chris and I saw "Eat, Pray, Love" last weekend! I really liked it. I could relate to the character. She is searching for herself, for her is because she has always been in a relationship. For me I feel like I am at a new beginning, my baby is going to high school. In just 4 years...which now I know will fly like the wind...she will be graduating. I know I shouldn't be getting ahead of myself but with how hard it was for me to cut the apron strings on Sara (not sure they are completely cut yet) I have to prepare myself. I am starting to have a little more alone time...and believe it or not...I do not know what to do with myself.

I love my children and the wonderful people that they are becoming. It is such a joy to watch them blossom! I thank my Heavenly Father every day that he sent the to be with me!

No comments: