August 20, 2010

sayings of a sunbeam 2

I went to a jewelry party this week. One of my sunbeams was there. We had a great visit. She told me that she had been swimming that day, and that she wears a life jacket. When she wears the life jacket she can do a "Cannonball" and an "Eyeball" I was really impressed and had to inquire "what is an eyeball?" She said "it is just like a cannonball but way BIGGER and with MORE SLASH!" :) Awesome! Next time I go swimming you better believe I will be trying an EYEBALL!!!!!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

So cute! I just got called to be the sunbeam teacher... I teach next week for the first time. Any hints? I keep seeing how much fun you are having with your sunbeam and I get pretty excited, but I'm really really nervous!

2thfairy said...

Stacia...you will be awesome! There is nothing to be nervous about...besides if you are nervous they can smell it...LIKE DOGS...lol! Not really, they are 3 and 4...all you have to do is love them! And have fun while teaching basic gospel...CAKE! Dream job! Seriously, after teaching Gospel Doctrine for 5 years...I have gone to heaven! Our primary leaders say we can't have snacks every week but sunbeams are still little and they need snacks...so I bring snacks. We sing and talk and pray and pray and pray...because everyone wants a turn. It is the best calling! Have fun and let me know how it goes!