skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
December 26, 2008
Welcome, baby Emery!
Welcome to my nephew, Emery David Banks...born today! He weighed 4lbs 3oz. He is in the NICU, he needs all the prayers he can get! Proud Daddy and Momma: Clint & Amanda Banks.
Isn't he cute!
1 comment:
Mandi Roth
said...
I will pray for him. He is cute!! I hope all goes well. Keep us updated!
December 29, 2008 at 10:39 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chris & Jan
Rachel
Taylor
John & Tony
Jacob
Chelsey
Sara
Followers
Sitemeter
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(18)
►
August
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(149)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(62)
▼
December
(15)
Welcome, baby Emery!
"Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus."
Traditions
Jacob the wrestler
Saturday...crazy day!
Happy Birthday to Chris!
Donny & Marie
Let it snow, let it snow , let it snow!
Oh Tannenbaum!
Blizzard Assembly
YW in excellence
Monday!
Picture tag
Black Friday!
I love Thanksgiving!!!!
►
November
(6)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(5)
1 comment:
I will pray for him. He is cute!! I hope all goes well. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment