In my last post I talked about traditions...another of our traditions is each person takes turns opening a present. We start from the youngest to the oldest. I love this tradition for a couple of reasons...1-it is much easier to keep wrapping paper and boxes under control & 2-a lot less parts or instructions get tossed with this method & 3-everyone gets to see what others received as well as their reaction. In the past we have had family members stay with us for Christmas, they say they can't take it because it takes too long, (It has taken up to 4 hours before) but I like it. And thus it will continue to be a tradition here at our house.December 26, 2008
"Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus."
One of the things about having 7 children is Christmas morning! I love to watch them as they get so excited about Santa coming that they can't get to sleep...some of the kids stayed up until 2 am. Wow! That is crazy.
In my last post I talked about traditions...another of our traditions is each person takes turns opening a present. We start from the youngest to the oldest. I love this tradition for a couple of reasons...1-it is much easier to keep wrapping paper and boxes under control & 2-a lot less parts or instructions get tossed with this method & 3-everyone gets to see what others received as well as their reaction. In the past we have had family members stay with us for Christmas, they say they can't take it because it takes too long, (It has taken up to 4 hours before) but I like it. And thus it will continue to be a tradition here at our house.
In my last post I talked about traditions...another of our traditions is each person takes turns opening a present. We start from the youngest to the oldest. I love this tradition for a couple of reasons...1-it is much easier to keep wrapping paper and boxes under control & 2-a lot less parts or instructions get tossed with this method & 3-everyone gets to see what others received as well as their reaction. In the past we have had family members stay with us for Christmas, they say they can't take it because it takes too long, (It has taken up to 4 hours before) but I like it. And thus it will continue to be a tradition here at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment