December 3, 2008

I love Thanksgiving!!!!

I love Thanksgiving!
I am not sure why but the pictures are kind of mixed up. This is after dinner. Mom, Clint, Noah, Amanda, Marty & Dan playing the train game. I am thankful that the Jordan kids came over for a bit!
Sara & Paul joined us after dinner for pie!
I am thankful that everyone helped with dinner!
Emily, Fama, Lee, Marty, & Amanda enjoying dinner.
I am thankful that Chris will play games with the kids!
Paul, Chris, Emily & Sara playing Zarahemla (After dinner & pie).
I am thankful that the little kids ate in the kitchen! :)
Kids table!

I am thankful for a big kitchen!
The chow line!
I am thankful the turkey finally got done!
Chris, Russ, Laura, Dad, Mom & Chelsey eating dinner.
I am thankful for my parents!
Mom & Dad...aren't they cute!
I am thankful for my family!
The Schram's: Dan, Dawn, Nicole, Ashley & James

Marty's crew: Emily, Lisa, Marty, Josh & Alex

I am thankful for great neighbors!
My favorite neighbors & cousins...Laura & Russ!

Mom making the gravy...thanks mom!

I am thankful for LOVE!
Ooooh they are so cute!
Anthony & TorriLyn

I am thankful for the TV!
Watching the footfall game!

I love Thanksgiving! I love having everyone over! I love to cook for my family & friends! I am Thankful for my family & friends!
All in attendance for dinner: Me, Chris, Chelsey, John, Tony, Taylor, Mom, Dad, Marty, Emily, Lisa, Josh, Alex, Dawn, Dan, Nicole, Ashley, James, Clint, Amanda, Noah, Brooklyn, Laura, Russ, Torri, Anthony, Tyler, Jordan, KateLyn, Weston, Lee, & Fama
Joining us for pie: Sara, Jacob, Rachel & Paul
I am thankful for a bigger house!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Thanksgiving also!! I am glad you had lots of family over to enjoy all the festivities..

Laura said...

I am thankful we could come to your house for Thanksgiving! The food was soooo yummy and the company was even better! Thanks for everything, we love and appreciate you! E-mail me those pictures, mine didn't turn out very good. Love ya!