December 9, 2008
Monday!
Whoa, life is crazy for me on Mondays. I never should have let my husband & kids know that I have Mondays off, because some how my days get filled up with their stuff. Oh yeah...that is what moms do! I given myself another title Life Manager. My kids have a tendency to think that I am controlling...well with 7 kids going seven different directions, it may appear that way but I am now calling it Life Managing. I manage my life and their lives! And I will not apologize. My oldest Sara has already admitted that once being out of the house for a few months she began to miss the structure. Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's great!! I love the new title. I would be the same way with 7 kids, and all going in 7 different ways..
I've only recently become a SAHM but I remember back when I was working, I honestly think my days off were more busy than the days I worked! Now the busi-ness just blends all together, and I never know if I'm coming or going! Being a mom is no easy task, no matter how ya go about it!
just what a mom
lovES to hear....that she's right! good job!
Post a Comment