Friday was also...the Salsa making contest! Clint had a sweet, tangy salsa. Dawn had a green salsa that snuck up on ya, Marty made a salsa with avocadoes and Italian dressing mix, mine was a little of everything & Dad made his chili conqueso! We also had turkey enchiladas. Clint says that our salsas could be compaired to our personalities! LOL! Who was the winner...ME! Not because mine was the greatest, but because everyone left their salsa here! Yumm!December 3, 2008
Black Friday!
I must be crazy! After cleaning up until 2 in the morning, I decided that if I went to bed I would not get up so, Marty & I stayed up. We left at 3:55 am for Kohl's, We were at Old Navy by 5:05 am. We met up with Laura, Torri & Russ at Target at 6:05. Then we were off to Macy's. We stayed at Macy's way too long. We were both so tired that neither one of us could think any more. We head home for a nap. I was in bed by 10:30, but the stinkin' phone rang every 15 minutes, so after a 2 hour attempt at sleeping I got up.
Friday was also...the Salsa making contest! Clint had a sweet, tangy salsa. Dawn had a green salsa that snuck up on ya, Marty made a salsa with avocadoes and Italian dressing mix, mine was a little of everything & Dad made his chili conqueso! We also had turkey enchiladas. Clint says that our salsas could be compaired to our personalities! LOL! Who was the winner...ME! Not because mine was the greatest, but because everyone left their salsa here! Yumm!
Friday was also...the Salsa making contest! Clint had a sweet, tangy salsa. Dawn had a green salsa that snuck up on ya, Marty made a salsa with avocadoes and Italian dressing mix, mine was a little of everything & Dad made his chili conqueso! We also had turkey enchiladas. Clint says that our salsas could be compaired to our personalities! LOL! Who was the winner...ME! Not because mine was the greatest, but because everyone left their salsa here! Yumm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mmmmm I'm suddenly craving fresh salsa. Thanks a lot! ;o) I stopped by through Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did!
I tagged you! Check my blog to see the instructions. Love ya!
Post a Comment