Chris got us 8 tickets to see the premier of Fame! We were real excited but I think it made Rachel & Taylor's night! They got a picture with Kay Panabaker, and Paul McGill. It was fun time and we even made it home by 10 pm :)
Since the boys didn't want to go and Sara couldn't because it conflicted with cheerleading practice we let the girls invite a friend. Rachel invited Mandy and Taylor invited Maddi. We still had 2 tickets so I offered them to Laura. She sent Torri & Katelyn. We were glad that they could come and be starstruck with us!
Since the boys didn't want to go and Sara couldn't because it conflicted with cheerleading practice we let the girls invite a friend. Rachel invited Mandy and Taylor invited Maddi. We still had 2 tickets so I offered them to Laura. She sent Torri & Katelyn. We were glad that they could come and be starstruck with us!


No comments:
Post a Comment