While Chris was in Rexburg helping Chelsey get settled into her dorm and the college life. I was enjoying the Golden Onion Days in Payson with my parents and Marty. We went straight to to food booths, Marty & I had a Navajo Taco and expensive but yummy lemonade drink. I can't remember the last time I had a Navajo Taco...it was so good! We wondered around the other booths. It was delightful. The people were so friendly. After the Festival we headed to one of mom's favorite spots...the Red Barn in Santaquin. It is a fun place to stop no matter how many times you have been there before. Mom, Dad and I left for Vegas from there. But the fun was not over...we stopped at Cracker Barrell in St. George for a little dinner and shopping! :)
Chris assures me that Chelsey is all squared away in the dorms with her computer set up and her books bought.
Good Luck Chelsey, first day of school tomorrow 9-10-09!
Chris assures me that Chelsey is all squared away in the dorms with her computer set up and her books bought.
Good Luck Chelsey, first day of school tomorrow 9-10-09!


No comments:
Post a Comment