This is my little brother, Clint! Clint is an amazing man. I love him very much, and although I am the oldest (and he is the baby) I look up to him in many ways; He is a caring brother, his is an incredible son, he is an amazingly patient father, he is an attentive husband. Clint is fiercly loyal to his friends and his family. He has a strong testimony. He has a great sense of humor. He is humble and loving. And I am proud that he is my brother! I love you Clint!!!!
Other cool facts about Clint: He is an Eagle Scout, he has a BA in Psycology, and a Masters in Social Work, he is a Dawg of War, he was on a commercial, and he survive a childhood with 3 crazy sisters who used him as a doll! (Sorry Clint, obviously didn't scar you too much...I hope!) Love ya Bro!
August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment