August 22, 2009

Moving to slow

I am moving slow and am behind on my blogging...Last weekend I took a road trip with Dawn & her 3 little ones...Oh my oh my! I had forgotten how challenging it can be to keep little ones entertained on a 5-6 hour road trip. On the way up it wasn't too hard, they fell asleep after St. George but on the way back...forget about it! They were charged up, they had had a fun filled weekend but they had gotten a good nights sleep...and sitting in carseats within arms reach of each other was NOT what they wanted to be doing! Ashley asks for more drink...more drink means more stops to go potty....oh man on man....
James knows how to give me a smile!

Those are some cutie pies right there!



Yep...more drinks...more stops to go potty!
Honestly they were good...especially when i finally made they get in their tents (I put each of their blankets over their car seats...it help them from bugging each other & fall asleep)!



No comments: