July 12, 2009

Taylor

Taylor Lee Bishop was born on July 11, 1995 @ 6:21pm
Chris tells me that she was a good baby. That is a blessing being born after twin brothers. Taylor's middle name Lee is after her Great-Grandfather Lee Bishop. He is a good man to be named after. Taylor has a strong desire to know her grandparents, which I think is a wonderful blessing for her and the grandparents. She is a happy girl most of the time. She is very intelligent. She has been involved with drama at school for many years. She did publications this year, which she really enjoyed.
She is working on her personal progress and likes the Jonas Brothers & Jay Osmond (there is a story behind that...I am sure she would love to tell). Which leads us to another fact about Taylor...she likes to talk. She has lots of stories. She is very entertaining.
Taylor has a lot of fun things she has already done this summer and many more to do. She is going on a trip with her friend. She is going to girls camp (she is a 3rd yr).
I just can't believe that she will start high school this fall! Where does time go? She was 3 years old when she came into my life, and now she is 14. Wow!
I hope you had a happy birthday Taylor!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

Happy Birthday Taylor, You were a cutie when you were little and now you are turning into a beautiful young woman. I hope you had a great day!