The adventure continued with Plan B...Thanksgiving Point. We had never been there and have driven by it a many times, always thinking...we need to check that out.
We started at the Museum of Ancient Life. I was actually surprised at how much the kids enjoyed it. I thought they may think that they were too old (or too cool) for it.
Jacob & Chelsey look so small compared to the T-REX
Chelsey, Taylor & Rachel found a cave
They are good posers!
The leg bone is way bigger than both Rachel & Taylor
We started at the Museum of Ancient Life. I was actually surprised at how much the kids enjoyed it. I thought they may think that they were too old (or too cool) for it.
Jacob & Chelsey look so small compared to the T-REX
Chelsey, Taylor & Rachel found a cave
They are good posers!
The leg bone is way bigger than both Rachel & Taylor






1 comment:
Love the pictures of the museum. They looked like they had a great time.
Post a Comment