April 17, 2009

Cheer Banquet

Yesterday night was a bitter-sweet! We attended a cheer banquet for Chelsey. It is so hard to believe that she will graduate in just a few weeks and this chapter of her life will close. Cheer has been a great experience for Chelsey. In many ways it has helped boost her self confidence and pushed her to be grow & stretch herself. The coaches put together a slide show of pics and videos from through out the year, and they spotlighted the seniors. There were pictures of the senior cheerleaders from infants to the present. I started to cry as I saw the pictures of her flash on the screen; how fast she has grown up. My heart was bursting with pride. She is an amazing young lady with a heart of gold. She will soon open a new chapter of her life & I am sure she will be just as successful. Her father and I wish her happiness and love forever! Good Luck sweet Chelsey Lynn!!!! Chelsey received 5 awards last night!


The Cheerleaders 2008-2009

The Senior Cheerleaders!

Chelsey & Chris




Chris & I before we left for the banquet!




1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

good luck Chelsey!! Your a beautiful girl. I'm glad you enjoyed your senior year and boosted that confidence!! Go girl! Jan and Chris you did a great job.