April 4, 2009

Blessings

Today, I spent the day with my mother. We scanned over 400 old photos into her computer, this made a small dent in the many photo books that she has. As I look at these old photos, I am taken back to an innocent and wonderful childhood. I have always claimed that I had a wonderful childhood. I lived in a care-free world (I often refer to it as the bubble). I am so grateful for that nearly perfect childhood, for wonderful parents and siblings. I am grateful I was raised with the Gospel. I am grateful that families can be together forever, because I love my family & I want to have them with me for eternity! This picture was taken right after I got my glasses, so I would be in 1st grade. That would make me about 6 or 7. With me are my sisters, Marty (sitting) & Dawn. I love this picture. You can see in our faces how blissfully happy we are! Ahhh, sweet memories!
(And someday I will figure out how to crop a picture I have scanned, that will be another happy day!!!)

No comments: