Sometimes it is hard to believe that all my babies are teenagers now! Where did the time go? I remember people saying that they grow up in a blink of an eye...back then I did not believe it. It is true. They grow up way too fast. So, if you are a reading this and your children are still small cherish every moment...because soon they will be grown!
Left to right, standing: Taylor, John, Jacob, Sara, Chelsey & Tony
Left to right, standing: Taylor, John, Jacob, Sara, Chelsey & TonySitting: Chris, holding Rachel & me.

4 comments:
I cannot believe how tiny those babies are! They grew up wayyyy too fast! Love the picture!
I can't believe how little they all are. Where did the time go? You are an awesome mom:) Keep up the good work.
I know I have no idea where the time went!
I found your blog after being on my brothers blog and his family! I can so relate to how fast our kids grow up. I only had 4! 2 boys and 2 girls. One son in Iraq on his 2nd deployment. Who we will see soon! So thankful all is ok so far. Had to leave a message. Time Flies by! Where did it go! Claire Olsen, Seattle
Post a Comment