I just wanted to post about Jacob today, because I think he is a great kid. I am proud of him, when he makes up his mind to do something, he is unstoppable. He has done a great job with wrestling and even though his grade weren't fabulous last semester he is trying to improve them. I love that he has a thirst for knowledge, he loves to read and has read more books in his life than I have in mine! His potential is limitless...I hope that he realizes that!
Jacob says we are cool because we both have our leather jackets on!
Jacob says we are cool because we both have our leather jackets on! (Awesome...he called me cool!!!)

1 comment:
When he called you cool did you ask him what he wanted?:) J/K He is a great kid I hope I can do as good of a job raising Eli as you have with Jacob.
Post a Comment