February 10, 2009

Time with Lonnie

This is my cousin Lonnie. Yesterday we got to hang out with him at Laura's.
We told stories and laughed, I haven't laugh that hard for a long time.
I am so proud of his courage and attitude. Thanks Lonnie, for your example! My mom & Dad

Russ & Laura


Torri...love the braids!



Rachel, Katelyn & Taylor...love this picture!


Jacob & Jordan



John, Chelsey, Tony & Weston


Lonnie & Carrie
I am so glad that I got a chance to laugh with Lonnie yesterday! I loved the stories...public peeing, bullet hole & and being abducted by aliens...and so many more! I am smiling just thinking about it!
Hey...look Lonnie, you made it on my blog...I know it isn't the same as being on Laura's but it is all about you! :) I want to Thank you for always making me feel like I am important & beautiful! I love you Lonnie!








No comments: