January 11, 2010

Dec. 1-19th

It is hard to believe that it has been over a month since I have blogged. But after reviewing what we have done, I realized why...I just have not had the time. Started filling in for my friend Mandy at Dr. Stratton's office on Mondays and Tuesdays. Chris & I attended a Christmas party hosted by Dr. Stratton and his wife Dec. 4th. The girls from the office were missing Mandy that first week, so we scheduled a lunch with her on Dec. 7th. Chris & I attended the annual Harrah's Holiday Party on Dec. 11 at the Rio. But don't be surprised when I say that we were home by 10 and asleep soon after. We can't really do those late nights much any more. Dec. 12 was busy. Rachel marched with her cheer team in the Henderson Winterfest Parade. It had been cloudy and yucky, the weather cleared up right before the parade started and started raining as soon as we got home. Soon after we returned I drove to Hurrican, Utah to attend a wedding reception for my friend Dana's daughter (Brianna). It was stormy and wet but I was glad that I went. Dec. 19 was Chris' birthday. We had lunch at the Pizza Factory in St. George, because we had another wedding reception for Chris' cousin Mandi. Aside from the activities mentioned above we had work, school, cheer practice, wrestling practice, 7 overnight visitors, and Chris flew to Rexburg to drive back with Chelsey.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: