May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

The top 6 reasons I LOVE MOTHER'S Day
#6 I love watching my siblings parent their children. It is fun to see which things they do like I did/do. And what things they do that I remember mom doing. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I am Aunt Bubba. I love that my nieces and nephews like to come to my house. I consider it practice for when I am a grandma. Dawn holding Nicole, Ashley & Brooklyn.
#5 Mommies to be. Being a mother is part of the plan & that is why we as little girls love the babies. We want to hold them and feed them and rock them and change them. We start young because it is the way it is suppose to be. To me that is wonderful!
Ashley holding Emery, Nicole hugging Ashley.

Look at how proud that Grandma is, and Sara gently touches Emery's soft skin. Yep, love them babies!

#4 I consider myself honored to be numbered amoung the generations of mothers that have gone before me and generations which will follow me. These noble women are great examples of motherhood & love!
Bushman Reunion June 2006


#3 I admire and love the mother who raised my husband. She is such a sweet and loving woman. I am so grateful she did such a great job with her son.
Becky Bishop Reunion



#2 I adore my mother. She is a hero to me. She loves me unconditionally. She is my greatest cheerleader, coach, and counselor! She has always believed in me, even when I didn't. She sings my praises, even when I don't really deserve them. She is amazing to me and I strive daily to be more like her! I love my Mother!!!
My mother & me! 1968



#1 I love being a mother! It is a very challenging job, but I love it. I love my children. I think they are the most wonderful children, and very beautiful/handsome! They are smart & fun, funny & crazy, loving & smelly (just kinding). I want my children to know that I love them & want them to be happy!

Christmastime 2008
Happy Mother's Day!







No comments: