May 11, 2009

#19 for Sara

Happy Birthday
Sara Jane!
Happy Birthday cupcakes for Sara made especially by Rachel!

Yesterday was Sara's 19th birthday! Wow...where does the time go? I have been madly in love with this girl from even before she was born. I wanted to share a couple of pictures from when she was small. She has grown into a smart, beautiful, and talented young woman. I am so proud of her. Happy Birthday Sara!


Sara at 3 months


Sara has a lot of help with her presents from Ashley & Brooklyn.




Showin' off the goods





Loving the card that G-ma Jane made especially for her






G-ma Sally bought this cake for Sara. She took it to the birthday party that Paul gave her Sat. night but she didn't want to share it until her actual birthday. (I still have cake if anyone wants some now.)





Sara blows out her candles...


We hope you had a nice birthday Sara, thanks for sharing your cake and your day with the mothers!









No comments: