I am so grateful for my family and for the blessings of the gospel!
This past weekend was a sweet reminder of what is really important to me.
This is proud Papa Clint with baby Emery.
Emery made it out of the hospital just in time for all the festivities,
This is Clint, Amanda, Brooklyn, Noah & Emery after the
sealing! What a wonderful blessing
to know that Families can be together forever!
The happiness is so evident in their faces!

This is at the shower we had for little Emery!
Pictured left to right: Katelyn, Clint, Kayla (Amanda's cousin), James, Rachel, Nicole, Chelsey, Sara, Amanda,Marcie, & the back of mom's head.
Sisters!

This is at the shower we had for little Emery!
Pictured left to right: Katelyn, Clint, Kayla (Amanda's cousin), James, Rachel, Nicole, Chelsey, Sara, Amanda,Marcie, & the back of mom's head.Sisters!
There is a sweetness & comfort in having sisters!
Amanda, Me, Dawn & Marty
Marty & Mom made the cute peapod behind us.
It went with the theme:A baby in a peapod...I should have
taken a picture of the plates. They were so cute.
Gratitude and love feels my heart right now, I am so richly blessed.
I am so happy for my little brother & his eternal family.
Amanda, Me, Dawn & Marty
Marty & Mom made the cute peapod behind us.It went with the theme:A baby in a peapod...I should have
taken a picture of the plates. They were so cute.
Gratitude and love feels my heart right now, I am so richly blessed.
I am so happy for my little brother & his eternal family.


4 comments:
What a fun and special weekend. Loved the peapod.
awesome weekend, what a beautiful baby. It is so neat to see them all in white. Sisters are great and I am glad I was blessed with sister.
It was a very special weekend. We are so blessed.
Oh that little guy is so beautiful tell the proud parents congrats!! I am so glad that all worked out for them!
Post a Comment