Today my parents came over. They brought with them several large photo books. These pictures were acquired from my Grandmother Rosalie. She is my father's mother. My father (Monty) was the second son. He has an older brother, Johnny and a younger sister, Ann.
Growing up my Uncle John's family & ours spent a lot of time together. Uncle John's oldest daughter LauraLyn and I were the best of friends! I loved being with Laura. I have always looked up to her and wanted to be like her and do the same things as her.
She is a little over a year older than me. Every year our families would go to the Banks family reunion at Oak City Canyon. Below are a couple of pictures that I scanned today. I laughed so hard when I saw them. We were so silly.
On the back of one of the pictures my grandma had written:
"July 4, 1980 Jan & LauraLyn the clowns"
I hope that my posting this isn't embarrassing to my sweet cousin. It just reminded of how much fun and laughs we used to have together! I love this girl and I love that she lives just down the street, I want to continue to have more fun & Laughs with her forever! I hope that our children will love each other as much as I love her!

I hope that my posting this isn't embarrassing to my sweet cousin. It just reminded of how much fun and laughs we used to have together! I love this girl and I love that she lives just down the street, I want to continue to have more fun & Laughs with her forever! I hope that our children will love each other as much as I love her!

2 comments:
Wow, I wish my body still looked like that! That is a crack up!
HAHA!! that is funny! you were a crack up. :)
Post a Comment