January 22, 2009

It's a small world after all...

I am truly amazed at what a small worlds it really is. I love it when I get to talking to people and we find out that we know some of the same people. This happen to me tonight...it also reminds me that I better always be on good behavior because, not only do you never know who is watching...you never know who is going to ask someone else if they know you...and hopefully if my name is being mentioned they are saying nice things, because hopefully I was being a nice person. It makes me think...

5 comments:

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

jan you are awesome, people could only say nice things about you. love ya Mandy

Mandi Roth said...

I hear ya.. I have had that happen a lot lately. It makes you want to be better, and be nice about others. :)

Dawnie said...

Ah man... I'm NEVER nice! In fact I try my very hardest to be a brat all the time.

So, who'd you run into?

Love ya!

Dawnie!

Rich and Nichole said...

Jan-- you are always welcome on our blog. We love watching your beautiful children grow up. My daughter is giving me a run for my money-- oh yeah, and the son that froze his own pee two weeks ago (check out that post if you missed it)-- so it is good to see there is life with teenagers! Would love to connect with you if you are ever up here. --Nichole