One of the good things about having 3 boys the same age is they can do stuff together, like scouts. This week the boys attended a Court of Honor and recieved many badges. They are all ready to do their Eagle Scout project!
Jacob
Many of the badges they got were from things they did at scout camp this summer! They told me that it was the funnest scout camp they have ever been to! They went to a scout camp down in San Diego! I am sure I haven't heard all the stories yet...I guess Jacob ran over 3 miles without any socks and ended up with huge blisters on his feet...but he loved it! The boys don't realize yet that these experiences help shape the men they will become! I am greatful for the scouting program, for they leaders they have had and especially for Chris for keeping them on the straight and narrow!
Some day (hopefully soon!) all 3 of our boys will start & complete their Eagle projects! The thing is they must complete the Eagle Scout project before they can get their drivers lisences. Jacob already has his learners permit & so the clock is ticking! And John & Tony can get their learners permit anyday now! They really need to get them by next school year, the summer would be even better so they could get jobs! (hint hint boys!)

No comments:
Post a Comment