September 21, 2008
Time Out for Women
Friday night and Saturday , I went to Time Out for Women, sponcored by Deseret Book. I went with some of my favorite girls from my ward. (Even though my ward got torn apart just a few short hours later:( ) We had a great time, it was very uplifting. One of my favorite authors spoke (Chris Stewart). Some of the other speakers were: Virginia Hinckley Pearce, Elia Gougouris, S. Michael Wilcox, and Amanda Dickson. Hilary Weeks performed both days & Jason Deere performed Friday night. I am really glad that I went. I also ran it to a friend I hadn't seen in years...that was a wonderful surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
TOFW was so fun! I am glad that so many of us went together! It has been so fun getting to know you! I am sad, too, that we won't be in the same ward, but we are still very close by so always, always, call me for anything!
It was a lot of fun. I am so glad I went to both days. it was great!! Glad I ran into you.
Jan,
I will miss you!!! I really enjoyed our short time together as VT's. I keep telling everyone it isn't a big deal (the split) we all live so close we are going to have to start a once a month get together club. Just hang out and get ice cream or go to someone's house and visit. It just takes a small effort. Anyways I am grateful for your friendship!
Take care!
Hugs!
Kathy
Post a Comment