I stole this idea from my cousin, because I've always wanted to be like her! How is your memory?
Memory Game
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
One of the earliest memories I have is at a wedding. Aunt Maureen's daughter down in Delta or Lemington. I think we were the flower girls cause we were all dressed up and we were holding little baskets. I remember spinning around and around in those dresses and showing our panties. We were fascinated with the bride and her dress. When the couple left for their honeymoon we cried cause we didn't want them to leave (or maybe we didn't want the party to be over).
Post a Comment